Business Center - HCE Patch (Version 2.50.3)
Please hit the update button on your start page of your Business Center HCE to download updated program files that include these fixes:
- Reporting site improvement quantities was improved to handle cases where the site improvement contains loops.
- Reporting earthwork volumes now works for a rare case that caused the isopach created by the Earthwork Report to be formed incorrectly.
- Exporting a job site design road surface model (through Terramodel as a .pro file) for use in SCS900 now works properly. This only occurred when the surface was defined by cross-sections that had vertical segments and the project units were meters.
This patch also includes these previous fixes from the BC-HCE 2.50.1 and 2.50.2 patches:
- The Area/Length/Count Report now correctly counts the features of points that contain multiple processed features.
- When your project units are set to Feet, the areas and lengths in the Area/Length/Count Report are now in those units when output to Microsoft Excel or comma-separated value files (.csv).
- The isopach created by the Earthwork Report now forms correctly for a rare case that caused reported volumes to be inaccurate.
- The Project Cleanup command no longer reports an error for certain projects/data types.
- The REB importer no longer creates duplicate alignments when the imported data includes a vertical alignment.
- The As-Staked Report now displays correct design elevations.
- You can now make successive edits to a feature code in the Points Spreadsheet.
- The Antenna.ini file has been updated (version 7.28).
- The Receiver.ini file has been updated (version 4.89).
Corrections for the rare cases in which:
- Surface contours did not cover the entire surface when you edited their intervals.
- A corridor surface did not tie to an original ground surface when using the Side Slope corridor template instruction.